Lake Butler Elementary School will be hosting it’s Kick-Off to Kindergarten on Friday, April, 21, 2017 from 11:00am – 12:30pm in the school cafeteria. Parents can pickup registration packets in the front office beginning Monday, March 20th. Preregistration for the orientation is required, and must be done by Friday., April 14th.
Completed registration packets should included the following:
• Original birth certificate with the raised deal
• the child’s social security card
• updated Florida shot records
• most recent Florida physical
• Photo ID of the parent/Legal guardian
• proof of Union County residency (utility bill)
Attending the Kick-Off to Kindergarten orientation is not required, however, it is extremely beneficial to both parents and students that will be entering kindergarten in the upcoming school year. Students must be 5 years of age by September 1, 2017 in order to begin kindergarten in the fall.
If you have any questions regarding the Kick-Off to Kindergarten event, please contact Ryan Perez at (386) 496-3047.