On Wednesday, April 17, 2019 at 12:00pm, Lake Butler Elementary School will be hosting their Kindergarten Orientation. Sign in for the orientation begins at 11:00am. Your child must be registered for orientation, which is done by picking up a registration packet from the front office and returning to the office by Monday, April 15, 2019.
Completed registration packets should include the following:
• original birth certificate with the raised seal (school will make copy)
• child’s social security card
• updated Florida shot record
• Florida physical (dated within one year of your child beginning school)
• Photo ID of the parent or legal guardian
• Proof of Union County residency (electric or cable bill with the service address)
Although kindergarten orientation is extremely beneficial to both parents and students entering kindergarten in the upcoming year, attendance is not required. To be eligible to begin kindergarten in the fall, students must be 5 years old by September 1, 2019.
Should you have any questions, please contact Lynn Trowell at (352) 448-5318 or (352) 448-5302.
You can find useful information and school news by visiting the Lake Butler Elementary School website at: http://lbes.union.schooldesk.net/